Peace Valley Recovery is taking every precaution to maintain the health and safety of our clients and staff, as well as their families, during these difficult times. COVID-19 is an ever-evolving situation and we’ve taken a proactive approach to ensure the wellbeing of everyone at our facility. We’re doing everything we can to make sure we can continue to provide caring and effective addiction treatment services to our community.
Accepting Potential Admissions
We’re currently monitoring our existing clients, as well as assessing all of our new incoming clients, with the help of an extensive screening process. Our admissions staff asks numerous questions before accepting any new clients, including:
- Have you experienced any flu-like symptoms in the previous two weeks, such as cough, fever, chest pain, or shortness of breath?
- Have you recently traveled to any countries outside of the United States, or boarded any flights or cruise ships during the past month?
- Did you visit or live in any high-risk locations during the last month?
- Have you come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
We are evaluating and accepting potential clients on a case-by-case basis under the supervision of our clinical staff. Additionally, our team is trained to take each client’s temperature upon arrival and look for any possible symptoms or other concerns before bringing them to our facility.
If we believe someone may be at risk of bringing COVID-19 into our facility, we will deny their admission for the time being. We appreciate your understanding during this time as we do our best to ensure the health of everyone at Peace Valley Recovery.
Continuing Care with Top-Tier Health and Safety Measures
We’re continuing to employ our already efficacious daily cleaning measures at Peace Valley Recovery. Our staff is knowledgeable about health and safety and infection control. We clean and disinfect all client common areas, as well as our own offices and common spaces. Hand sanitizer is available to all clients and staff, and we require regular hand washing for everyone at our facility.
We’ve adopted the following additional measures to maintain a clean and safe facility:
- We temporarily suspended visitation times for both family and friends at our facility.
- Family programs are postponed for the time being, but we will offer family therapy over the telephone for those who are interested.
- All clients and staff members undergo a daily screening process to ensure their health, including a temperature reading to monitor for fever.
- All facility tours, visits, and events are being rescheduled for future dates.
Our facility leaders are actively monitoring information and updates from the CDC, WHO, and DOH for the latest recommendations.
Having the ability to receive safe and effective drug and alcohol treatment is as important as ever during this trying period. We’re doing all we can at Peace Valley Recovery to ensure that anyone looking for addiction treatment in Pennsylvania has access to the help they need.
We appreciate your ongoing support and understanding during this time.