Use Your Insurance to Cover the Cost of Treatment
We understand that cost is a barrier for many individuals. Our admissions team is here to help you understand your options when it comes to paying for treatment. Although every policy is different, there’s a good chance that if you have insurance it will cover at least a portion of your care.
Complete the Form Below
What you need to get started:
Health Insurance Card
Our team of specialists will do the necessary research to run a no-cost, private approval of your specific policy. If you have coverage of any kind from a major insurance provider, addiction treatment is likely covered. We promise to keep your information confidential.
- Fill out all of the fields on the confidential form
- A member of our staff will contact your insurer to verify if your policy will cover your treatment
- We will contact you within an hour with the results of the verification and discuss next steps
- Peace Valley Recovery will attempt to verify your health insurance benefits and/or necessary authorizations on your behalf. Please note, this is only a quote of benefits and/or authorization.
- We cannot guarantee payment or verification eligibility as conveyed by your health insurance provider will be accurate and complete. Payment of benefits are subject to all terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions of the member’s contract at the time of service.
- Your health insurance company will only pay for services that it determines to be “reasonable and necessary.” We will make every effort to have all services preauthorized by your health insurance company.
- If your health insurance company determines that a particular service is not reasonable and necessary, or that a particular service is not covered under your plan, your insurer will deny payment for that service and it will become your responsibility.
Don’t Let Financial Fears Keep You From Seeking Help
The team at Peace Valley Recovery knows that money matters can be a deterrent for someone seeking help with addiction. We want you to know that financial issues do not have to stand in the way of a clean and sober life.
Call us today. We’ll verify your insurance and help you understand whether our program or another option is right for you given all of the factors, including insurance coverage and your own requirements and goals for rehab.
If you’d like more information about our admissions process take a look at our Admissions page or contact us today.