Professional Drug and Alcohol Rehab in the Bedminster Area: What are the Options?
People need to know that they have options for professional alcohol and drug treatment in Bedminster. Every addiction is different and people all have their own personal needs as they recover from substance abuse. For those reasons, there are many types of rehab programs available.
It is always wise to talk with a professional to get a recommendation for drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs. Many offer this service for free through an initial consultation. There are several options available for people in need of substance abuse treatment in the Bedminster area:
How Many Addiction Treatment Programs are Located in the Bedminster Area?
The SAMHSA treatment locator tool indicates that there are 18 drug and alcohol treatment programs within 15 miles of Bedminster, PA. They offer a variety of services and the breakdown is as follows:
- There is 1 long-term rehab center.
- There are 14 intensive outpatient programs.
- There are 5 partial hospitalization programs.
- There are 2 inpatient rehab facilities.
- There are 17 programs that offer more traditional outpatient rehab and therapy.
- There are 10 treatment centers that offer telehealth services.
- There is 1 sober living home.
Learn More About the Addiction Rehab and Recovery Resources in Bedminster, PA
At Peace Valley Recovery, we understand how difficult it can be for people to reach out for help with their addictions. They need to know they have options and what those options are.
Do you have questions about the addiction rehab and recovery resources in the Bedminster area? We can help. Please contact us today.