Finding an Alcohol and Drug Rehab Program in Scranton, PA
Most people need a higher level of care when they first decide to stop using drugs or alcohol. Going to rehab can provide them with all the support they need through many different types of therapy. There are several programs available either in Scranton or close by, and they include:
- Inpatient rehabilitation centers
- Outpatient treatment programs
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Drug and alcohol detox facilities
- Long-term rehab centers
- Sober living homes
How Many Addiction Treatment Programs are There in Scranton?
The SAMHSA treatment finder tool indicates that there are a total of 26 drug and alcohol treatment programs within 25 miles of Scranton. They offer different levels of care. For example:
- 5 of them offer drug and alcohol detox services.
- 4 of them are sober living homes.
- 20 of them provide outpatient treatment.
- 9 of them have inpatient programs.
- 17 of them have intensive outpatient programs.
- 6 of them offer long-term rehab services.
Addiction Recovery is Possible! Rehab and Resources in Scranton, PA Can Help
At Peace Valley Recovery, it is our hope that everyone can find the addiction recovery support they need. We know there are a lot of options, and we can help those who are looking for free services or programs like the ones we offer.
We have both an intensive outpatient program and a partial hospitalization program. They offer a high level of support even for those who are new to treatment.
Would you like to learn more about our addiction recovery programs at Peace Valley Recovery? Are you interested in learning more about the other resources in Scranton, PA? Please contact us.