Opting for Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Warwick, Pennsylvania
In many cases, starting with professional treatment for addiction is the best course of action a person can take. Most people need the higher level of care that comes with going to rehab.
Every addiction is different, and people all have their own unique needs when it comes to recovery. The following is a list of all of the addiction treatment program types that are available to people who live in the Warwick, PA area:
Getting the right type of treatment for addiction is critical, but it can be hard for people to know what they need in order to get started. Many substance abuse programs offer free assessments that allow people to talk with a professional and get a recommendation.
How Many Addiction Rehab Programs are Located Close to Warwick?
The SAMHSA treatment locator tool tells us that there are a total of 16 drug and alcohol rehab programs located within 15 miles of Warwick. Of these facilities:
· 4 of them provide detox services for drugs and alcohol.
· 1 of them is a sober living home.
· 7 of them offer telehealth services for their clients.
· 4 of them provide inpatient treatment.
· 13 of them provide outpatient rehab services.
· 9 of them offer intensive outpatient programs.
· 3 of them are partial hospitalization programs.
· 2 of them are long-term rehab facilities.
Addiction Recovery Help is Available in Warwick, PA – Start Right Away!
At Peace Valley Recovery, we want to do our part to help everyone get the addiction treatment they need. We know how hard it can be to stop using drugs and alcohol, and the right support can make a world of difference.
Do you have questions about drug and alcohol rehab or the addiction recovery resources that are available in Warwick, PA? Please contact us.