About Peace Valley Recovery in Your Area
Peace Valley Recovery is an outpatient addiction treatment center. We are located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. This makes our facility accessible to people who need treatment in many areas.
We believe our services can lead anyone who struggles with addiction to sobriety. Our professional staff will work with you in an individual treatment program. This will help you learn the skills needed to lead a life of recovery. We help you get to the root of your addiction and we treat that, too.
We have the best program in your area to help you reach sobriety. Our staff helps make a supportive environment where you will feel welcomed, safe and secure. You have a long road ahead of you and they will be there with you along the way.
We are located one hour and fifteen minutes from Dover, New Jersey.
What to Expect From Addiction Treatment Programs
There have been many lives changed by substance abuse rehab. However, people may choose not to go because they have the wrong idea of what rehab is. What does a great rehab program do to help someone who needs it?
A rehab facility spends a lot of resources on their staff, their programs, and, most importantly, their clients. They spend a lot of time getting to know the client: getting to know their past, their present, and what they want in the future.
A person who needs help can choose from any rehab program. Some standards should be followed for effective treatment:
- Having an environment that is full of compassion and respect.
- Knowing and using the best industry practices based on scientific research.
- Having a quality screening and testing process to find the causes of addiction.
- Getting family members and significant others involved.
- Having unique, individual treatment plans.
- Including all-inclusive approaches to address any concerns of the client.
- Providing ongoing care and social support after a client transitions out of their program.
- Having a program to retain clients during treatment.
- Having staff who are certified with continuing training available.
- Having enough staff to support the number of clients.
- Having a way to measure the progress of clients in their recovery process.
- Being accredited by an outside agency.
*Peace Valley Recovery follows these standards.
When seeking an addiction treatment facility, these things should be avoided:
- Treatment that is rushed. Addiction always takes time to treat and there is not a cure-all to “fix” it.
- Facilities that only treat one aspect of the addiction. There are many pieces to the puzzle and oftentimes, physical and psychological, and mental health components will need to be treated at the same time. (Co-occurring disorders)
- Facilities that offer rapid detox. This is a dangerous way to detox and there is no evidence that it is more effective than going through a traditional detox.
Peace Valley Recovery has the best rehab facility in the Dover, NJ area. We can help you from day one, through your program, and after you transition out into a life of sobriety.
Treatment Options in Your Area
Peace Valley Recovery offers a variety of treatment programs. Each program is individualized because no one’s addiction looks the same. The staff are skilled at knowing which treatment program will work best for a person who comes in for help. Sobriety is always the end goal.
We offer two treatment programs and several different types of therapy. Any combination of these could work for a client based on their needs.
The treatment programs are:
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP): This meets 6 hours a day for 5 days a week. You go to your treatment and then go home.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): This meets for 3 hours a day, 3-5 days a week. This is a more flexible plan. It can be a daytime or evening meeting.
The client who goes through these programs gets to lead a balanced life at home while getting the treatment they need. These are also less expensive than traditional inpatient treatment.
Therapy is a vital part of addiction recovery. It helps find the root of the addiction. It also helps the person identify triggers and how to avoid them. The types of therapy Peace Valley Recovery offers are:
How to Pay for Treatment
A big concern for someone who needs treatment is how they will pay for it. Insurance can be helpful for those who have it. Some insurance plans cover 100%. Others will have copays or will only pay part of the cost. It can get confusing. You can start by verifying your insurance on our website to see what your insurance will pay.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) offers grants or scholarships for those who need financial assistance. The cost of rehab should not keep you from getting help.
Talk with Us About the Addiction Recovery Resources in the Lakewood, New Jersey Area
At Peace Valley Recovery, we want to provide our services to as many people as we can. We know that it can be hard for people to admit that they have addictions that need to be treated. But once they do, we can give them the support they need to be successful in recovery.
There has never been a better time to get help for an addiction. Whether that help comes from professional treatment or one of the support groups listed here, it is important to just take that first step.
Do you have questions about the addiction recovery resources in the Lakewood area or our treatment program? Please contact us today.